Product Manager, Identity, Cloud Services, APIs
Jersey City, New Jersey; London, UK
March 2015- Present
- Created and executed on an aggressive web services roadmap to build a customer management portal and API platform for IPC’s new Unigy 360 communications-as-a-service offering
- Championed a DevOps culture with improved test coverage, automation, CI/CD, and more frequent deliveries
- Created an extensive library of runbooks and reports to enable our operations team to support customers
- Created a business case to justify the creation of a new line of business and product portfolio expected to bring in $75MM+/year within 5 years which helped advise IPC’s acquisition of Etrali Trading Solutions
- Presented on strategy to senior leadership, C-suite, and board members to gain support for new initiatives.
- Engaged with a broad cross-functional team to manage multiple New Product Introductions.
- Led multiple partnership negotiations, closing multiple major OEM agreements to support strategic initiatives.
- Supported customer engagements by creating a runbook of common customer integrations and use cases
- Developed a revenue-share model through a developer network supported by an application support team
- Regularly engaged with customers to present product roadmap, participate in application ideation workshops, and solicit feedback, generating measurable enthusiasm throughout the customer base.